Membership renewal period is November 15-December 6, 2017. New members are accepted at any time. To renew your membership or become a new member:
- Fill out the Membership Form.
- Submit payment via PayPal below or via check to Apra-GP, Attention: Lisa Hukill, P.O. Box 563, Boys Town, NE 68010
Membership benefits include:
- Tailored knowledge on issues facing organizations in the Great Plains region (Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota).
- Reduced price registration to our high-quality conferences, enhancing career development and adding value to the organization you serve.
- Networking opportunities to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities among peers.
- Knowledge to build on your current base of best practices and tools to help you implement change at your organization.
- Opportunities to apply for scholarships to attend local and national Apra conferences, including the upcoming Apra Midwest Conference, which will take place on March 22-23, 2018 in Kansas City, MO at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. (Be on the lookout for a scholarship announcement in December!)
- Access to our new educational partnership with the Illinois, Minnesota, and MidSouth Apra chapters. As a member, you will be able to attend four free webinars a year.
- Increased access to development staff at organizations with great career opportunities.
- Access to a directory of other Apra-Great Plains members.
- Access to the Apra International online newsletter, Apra Connections
Current Apra-Great Plains members represent the following organizations:
Buena Vista University (Storm Lake)
Clarke University (Dubuque)
Coe College (Cedar Rapids)
Drake University (Des Moines)
Grinnell College (Grinnell)
Iowa State University Foundation (Ames)
Mount Mercy University (Cedar Rapids)
Simpson College (Indianola)
St. Ambrose University (Davenport)
University of Iowa Center for Advancement (Iowa City)
University of Northern Iowa Foundation (Cedar Falls)
Wartburg College (Waverly)
Boys Town (Omaha)
Children’s Hospital & Medical Center (Omaha)
Concordia University (Seward)
Creighton University (Omaha)
Hastings College (Omaha)
Madonna Foundation (Lincoln)
Nebraska Wesleyan University (Lincoln)
University of Nebraska Foundation (Lincoln)
Sanford Health Foundation (Sioux Falls)
South Dakota State University Foundation (Brookings)
University of South Dakota Foundation (Vermillion)
Marts & Lundy
Questions about Apra-Great Plains membership? Contact Membership Chair Lori Wellman.